TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The promoter for the purpose of this competition (the “Competition”) is International Management Group (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 946580 whose registered office is at Building 6 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR (the “Promoter” or “IMG”).
The Competition is governed by the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms and Conditions”). By entering into the Competition, in accordance with the mechanics set out below, you are deemed to have accepted and will be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
How to Enter
To be entered into the Competition you must:
- complete all parts of the entry form located at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mykeyworker (the “Entry Form”) and submit your completed response between 00:01, 10 August 2020 and 23:59, 17 August 2020(or such earlier date as the Promoter decides to close to new entries) (the “Entry Period”). You will be asked on the Entry Form to nominate someone else to be eligible to receive the Prize (if selected as a Winner in accordance with the section ‘Selection of the Winner’ below) (the proposed Prize recipient being the “Nominee”). You must only nominate someone else as a Prize recipient if you have that person’s written permission (including their permission to enter their details and ‘story’ on the Entry Form); and
- if your entry is shortlisted (in accordance with the section ‘Selection of the Winners’ below), take part (along with the relevant Nominee, if requested by the Promoter) in a telephone discussion with the Promoter about the answers submitted in your Entry Form (and be able to verify the information submitted).
If the conditions to entry above are not completed during the Entry Period, you will not be entered into the Competition.
The Competition is open only to legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Only one entry per person is permitted. Employees, associates, officers, directors and contractors of the Promoter, or persons residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate in or to win the Competition.
The following prize (“Prize”) will be made available to the Nominee of the Winner selected by the Promoter: a three ball to play a round of golf with Catriona Matthew at The Renaissance Club on 18 September 2020 (or another date agreed with the Promoter), and a Ladies Scottish Open goodie bag. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative to the Prize is available.
The Promoter will select one (1) Winner (as further detailed in the section ‘Selection of the Winner’ below).
In addition to reservations set out in the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter specifically reserves the following rights:
- if it is not reasonably practicable for the Promoter to fulfil the Prize (including but not limited to due to health and safety or logistical concerns, such as the level of COVID-19 risk at the relevant time or other circumstances outside the Promoter’s control), may not be able to offer the planned Prize (but at its sole discretion may choose to offer an alternative prize); and
- the offer of a Prize to the Nominee of Winners will be conditional on acceptance by such Nominees (and any accompanying individual, to the extent included within the Prize) of the Promoter’s conditions of entry to the relevant venue to take part in the prize, and Nominee/Winner compliance with any health and safety requirements/protocols in place (in respect of COVID-19 or otherwise), such as the requirement for the Nominee and Winner to be COVID-19 symptom-free and the collection of data necessary to assess these risks.
Selection of the Winner
The Aberdeen Standard Investments Ladies Scottish Open Tournament Committee (the “Panel”) shall select a potential Winner based on the strength of their submissions on the Entry Form (with the Panel using its discretion to choose which Nominee it considers to be the best candidate to receive the Prize) and may be contacted by the Panel prior to a Winner being decided. The Winner shall be notified via the telephone number or email address included on the Entry Form.
The Panel will select 1 (one) Winner between the start of the Entry Period and the end of August.
The Winner will be notified via the telephone number or email address included on the Entry Form. If offered a Prize, the Winner (and Nominee) must confirm with 24 hours of offer whether they wish to accept the Prize (otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize, to withdraw the Prize and/or offer it to another entrant).
The Promoter shall not be responsible for assessing the suitability of potential Winners for the relevant Prize, which shall be for Nominees to themselves assess.
- The Promoter is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Competition misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions connected with the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the prize draw at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or subsequently withdraw any award if an entry is found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries should not contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, the Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever to any entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of this Competition.
- This Competition is not sponsored, administered or associated with Survey Monkey platform(s); any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to the Promoter only.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions, and all aspects of the Competition shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the Competition.